– Pallas ingress to Scorpio at 9:09 am EDT (until Dec. 27)
– Mercury Rx in Libra sesqui Neptune Rx in Pisces
– Juno in Leo quincunx Neptune Rx in Pisces
– Venus in Libra sextile Mars in Sagittarius
– Sun in Libra semi-sextile Ceres in Scorpio
– Mercury Rx conjunct NN in Libra/opposite SN in Aries
Tarot card of the day is the “10 of Wands”, suggesting that we’ve reached the end of a cycle after a period of struggle, where we now have to deal with the consequences of our achievement. This completion comes with great responsibilities and commitments though in order to ensure our ongoing success. Thus, we could be overextending ourselves as we carry our ambitious burdens by trying to do too much or because we have taken on too much. Therefore, it’s time to rebalance, to gather up our lessons and to recollect ourselves for the next phase life has to offer. As we press onwards, we need to pace ourselves, manage efficiently and prioritize or we could be ending up fighting uphill.