– Third Quarter Moon at 22:52 Libra/Capricorn at 4:46 am EST
– Ceres in Capricorn semi-sextile Saturn in Sagittarius
– Venus in Aquarius sextile Uranus in Aries
– Vesta in Capricorn square Eris in Aries
– Moon ingress to Scorpio at 6:43 pm EST
– Juno Rx in Leo sextile NN in Libra/trine SN in Aries
Tarot card of the day is the “Ace of Cups”, suggesting that love is the essence of the situation and that positive energy and emotion can be created, if we let our heart lead the way and empathize and cooperate with others. This is a time of giving and peacemaking, when we have a new opportunity to help or bring happiness to others and when relationships can be taken to a new level or when there’s a new beginning in our interactions with others. It can moreover represent the start of a project in which a great deal of loving and creative energy is invested. We are at a point in our life where we are comfortable with who we are and express that part to others. Moreover, we see new potential, are open to new possibilities as well as to the stimulation of our imagination, which allows our creative juices to flow and our talents to unfold. In general, we can make a fresh start and there’s a chance that things may change for the better from now on, especially what our happiness and contentment concerns.