– Venus conjunct Mars in Aries
– Mercury in Aquarius semi-sextile Neptune in Pisces
– Juno Rx in Leo trine Saturn in Sagittarius
– Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn
– Moon ingress to Taurus at 7:28 pm EST
Tarot card of the day is the “5 of Swords”, suggesting that we’re dealing with mixed feelings about life in general and experiencing conflict or discord – inner as well as outer. The more important is it to pick our battles wisely and think before we act. There are boundaries and limitations in life situations we must accept, even though they could make us feel powerless. In this regard, we must overcome ourselves and focus on our needs in order to regain our composure. On the other hand, this card can indicate victory or achievement, which has been well-deserved and long-awaited, but only if we don’t give in to defeat.