– Mercury in Pisces semi-square Uranus in Aries and semi-square Pluto in Capricorn
– Vesta in Aquarius sextile Eris in Aries
– Sun in Pisces semi-sextile Eris in Aries and semi-sextile Vesta in Aquarius
– Third Quarter Moon at 22:49 Sag/Pisces at 1:47 pm EDT
– Juno stations direct at 3:13 Leo at 3:41 pm EDT (rx since Dec. 16, 2014 – enters new territory on May 25)
– Venus in Aries trine Pallas in Sagittarius
– Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn
This ‘crisis in consciousness’ that accompanies the Third Quarter Moon is not only pressing us to put things into perspective and to focus on the larger picture, it also challenges us to create winning scenarios for ourselves, whereby it is essential to become aware of our thinking process and the ideas that flow into it together with the images or preconceived notions that shape and inform our perception of things. Certain ideals we embraced for a long time have been influencing our self-image and reality picture, preventing us from changing our ways and making progress. Therefore, it is in our own best interest to stop any self-undoing or unconscious victimization on our part if we ever want to be able to liberate us from the ‘ghosts of the past’ or step out of our shadow into this new dawn that is appearing on the horizon. All we have to do is taking our chances and making constructive choices, which will help us to advance our cause, promote our self-interests and live a more wholesome life, especially after we reviewed our role in relationship situations over these last few months and how we tend to express ourselves. We now know and understand that we need to put our wellbeing and personal contentment or fulfillment first, which means we have to show more self-love and then things will into place for us.
Tarot card of the day is “Judgment”, suggesting that we’re having a day of reckoning, when we can find absolution or are heeding a call. Therefore, it’s important that we use good judgment, release all sorrows and lift ourselves up. We might have experienced an epiphany that opens ourselves up to a new possibility, which is like an awakening to new life that can lead to renewal and change.