– Moon ingress to Capricorn at 2:39 am EDT
– Saturn stations retrograde at 4:55 Sagittarius at 11:02 am EDT (turns direct on Aug. 2 at 28:16 Scorpio)
– Mercury in Pisces semi-square Mars in Aries and quincunx Juno in Leo
– Sun in Pisces sextile Ceres in Capricorn
– Mars in Aries semi-sextile Chiron in Pisces
– Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn
We wake up feeling our limitations physically and emotionally. Time seems to stand still or doesn’treally matter until we regain our composure and strength. Although we could be a bit spaced out, hungover or just lost under these circumstances, we have to get our mojo back and get going, attending to the problems or wounds, which require from us to act and most importantly to overcome ourselves after the ‘hits we’ve taken’. We’re entering a prolonged period of inner strengthening and maturing now, during which we will review our sense of structure so that we can understand our lessons and then increase our level of authority, competence and integrity and show more discipline, responsibility, respect and accountability, especially after we acknowledge where we failed to do so. There’s a good chance that we realize what we have to accomplish in order to make the best use of the nurturing principle and stop shooting ourselves in the foot.
Tarot card of the day is the “King of Swords”, symbolizing a decision-maker, who lives by clear logic and fact and by justice and fairness, has a sharp mind and a high intellect and expands on inner wisdom. He is impartial, puts emotions aside, makes informed decisions and applies mind over matter. Thus, it is a day when we filter our thoughts and imagination and put them into cohesive ideas and projects.