– Pallas in Sagittarius sesqui Jupiter Rx in Leo and sextile Vesta in Aquarius
– Venus in Taurus sextile Neptune in Pisces
– Mercury conjunct Chiron in Pisces and sesqui Juno in Leo
– Moon ingress to Gemini at 9:22 am EDT
– Sun in Aries trine Juno in Leo
– Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn
Tarot card of the day is the “2 of Wands”, representing the urge to move on, be bold and daring as well as original and proactive. This card indicates that we have come to a time of decision, where we must decide whether we want to build on what we have or perhaps expand in a new direction. Therefore, it is imperative that we bring forward the patience and focus of our intent and maximize on these opportunities, which are coming our way now. We need to confront the situation head-on, leave familiar grounds behind, step out into a new world and explore our options. Moreover, this card can also refer to the productive meeting of minds, from which partnerships can prosper and be successful.