– Mars in Aries trine Pallas in Sagittarius
– Venus in Taurus trine Pluto in Capricorn and semi-sextile Uranus in Aries
– Mercury in Pisces sextile Ceres in Capricorn, square Pallas in Sagittarius, semi-sextile Mars in Aries and ingress to Aries at 9:43 pm EDT (until April 14)
– Pallas in Sagittarius semi-sextile Ceres in Capricorn
– Vesta in Pisces semi-square Uranus in Aries
– Sun conjunct SN in Aries/opposite NN in Libra
Now that we succeeded with our approach, we feel more accomplished as well as prepared to take the next steps toward the realization of our plans. However, we could have too much on our plate and therefore need to keep moving, tackling one thing at a time and believing that we will eventually get there if we apply the necessary effort and diligence, while coordinating our activities in a way that allows us to meet our objectives. As the Sun shines a light on patterns and actions of the past, we have to confront our future prospects and weigh our options in this regard so that we can reach agreements or make arrangements, which help us on our path. A period starts during which we focus on living, competing and surviving, while thinking about new beginnings and initiatives. Moreover, we will enact plans and agendas and initiate contacts and conversations, thereby communicating our intentions and will with directness and courage.
Meanwhile, the spring storms are here, pounding us with the ferocious force of a beast and bringing snow and rain.
Tarot card of the day is “Death”, marking an ending and the completion of a chapter or the concluding of unfinished business. We have a chance to put the past behind as we’re going through that which cannot be avoided, while accepting the inevitable and riding our fate.