– Third Quarter Moon at 20:25 Aqua/Taurus at 6:36 am EDT
– Sun in Taurus sextile Chiron in Pisces
– Pallas Rx in Sagittarius sesqui Juno in Leo
– Mars ingress to Gemini at 10:40 pm EDT (until June 24)
– Mars in Gemini sesqui Pluto Rx in Capricorn
– Vesta conjunct Chiron in Pisces
– Neptune in Pisces quincunx NN in Libra/semi-sextile SN in Aries
– Moon ingress to Pisces at 10:53 pm EDT
For me personally, the unpredictable weather has basically forced me to stay home, but I could still spend some ‘time out’ on my balcony, reading a book, soaking up the sun and just relaxing. I was not able to celebrate Mother’s Day with my daughter this year, but I knew that. At one point in the future we will be living closer to each other again and then we can do many more things together. In the meantime, both of us have to find a way to live our life to the fullest where we are.
Tarot card of the day is “Temperance”, suggesting a need for emotional stability, which can be achieved through moderation and a commitment to sobriety. We need to find middle ground, avoid excess, foster cooperation, cleanse our body and mind, heal ourselves and recognize the flow in our life. As we observe the nature of energy, we learn how to mix the right ingredients in our own life to maintain equilibrium and see all imbalances drifting away. Instead of sweeping changes subtle shifts need to take place. With renewed energy and vigor comes the promise of new growth.