– Saturn in Sagittarius sesqui Uranus Rx in Aries
– Mars in Sagittarius sesqui Uranus Rx in Aries
– Venus in Virgo semi-square Juno in Scorpio, quincunx Eris Rx in Aries, opposite Chiron Rx in Pisces and quincunx Uranus Rx in Aries
– Mars conjunct Saturn in Sagittarius
– Pallas Rx in Aquarius sesqui Vesta in Cancer and quincunx Jupiter in Virgo – Moon ingress to Gemini at 7:39 pm EDT
– Third Quarter Moon at 2:22 Gemini/Virgo at 11:40 pm EDT
We’re in eclipse season when major changes and shifts are happening and therefore, it is hardly surprising that we feel under lots of pressure, even to a point of helplessness, while coming face to face with our own vulnerability. And though our outlook seems to be daunting, we cannot shrink from the task we set out to accomplish. Consequently, we cannot delay any action we need to take any longer, but have to tackle our projects and causes – whether we like it or not. This is the only option we have and we better put out an effort and show motivation. In fact, it is important that we make progress – no matter how small. Every little bit brings us closer to our goal. Moreover, time is of the essence. We need to realize that and rise to the occasion, which means we have to roll up our sleeves and get things going. At the same time do we need to get more involved with others and if possible, enlist their help to further our purposes or objectives. Although we have to take chances and risks in the process, we need to choose wisely and keep things realistic. The ‘crisis in consciousness’ that accompanies the Third Quarter Moon of the Leo lunation cycle challenges us to use reason and think things through when we make our decisions or we’ll set ourselves up for failure.
Tarot card of the day is the “3 of Pentacles”, a card that refers to encouragement due to cooperation and collaboration. Teamwork and planning are the essential ingredients toward the achievement of our goals. We’re taking the next step toward becoming established. Improvement of our situation and success are possible if we apply the necessary effort and show persistence.