– Vesta ingress to Pisces at 1:50 pm EDT (until June 6)
– Vesta in Pisces semi-square Pluto in Capricorn and semi-square Uranus in Aries,
– Venus in Taurus sesqui Pallas in Sagittarius
– Sun in Aries semi-sextile Neptune in Pisces
– Mars in Aries square Ceres in Capricorn
– Moon ingress to Leo at 1:47 am EDT
– Mercury in Pisces sesqui Jupiter Rx in Leo
– Venus in Taurus trine Pluto in Capricorn and semi-sextile Uranus in Aries
– Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn
Early yesterday afternoon did Vesta make ingress to Pisces and moved right into the Uranus-Pluto squarewith semi-squares to both planetary bodies. This started a period during which we will be focusing on as well as dedicate us to our dreams or vision with intensified commitment and energy investment in order to be able to make progress, whereby it is essential that we evaluate our needs in regard to the long-term or bigger picture and overcome the developmental blocks, which are still holding us back from moving forward and reaching out or making things happen.
After the Moon’s ingress to Leo at the beginning of this new day have we been feeling more self-centered and self-expressive, putting our desires and wants first and seeking to accomplish our tasks or goals. In the same sense as the Sun is coming out strongly, warming up the environment, and spring is in the ‘air’, even though we had to struggle with another bout of winter the last couple of days, do we emerge from our ‘prison’ or ‘hibernation’ and get ready for our ‘resurrection’.
Tarot card of the day is the “Page of Pentacles”, a card that encourages us to begin putting those plans and actions in place that will ultimately lead us toward the fulfillment of our goals and dreams. It is time to start acting on all those grand ideas and concepts that have been brewing in our imagination. No matter what’ll take, we need to see the project through and work on the realization of our vision.